When L-Series Jaw Couplings just aren’t getting the job done, install our Hayes Jaw Coupling and watch your troubles disappear. For some OEM’s, jaw coupling failures are costly and time consuming. We keep many sizes in stock (both splined drive couplings and bore and key drive couplings) and have plenty of room in the driveway for those times you need to send a helicopter for those drive coupling emergencies (yes, that really happens sometimes).
- Available in steel or aluminum
- All purpose three-piece jaw coupling
- Large size range (Ref: X0-60 Series)
- Multiple drive inserts (Neoprene, Hytrel)
- Special locking systems available
- Up to 3,996inlb torque rating
This three-piece coupling is used on Off-highway construction equipment such as;
- Machine tools
- Shaker Conveyors and more.
When installing onto straight keyed shafts, be sure your key is the full length of the coupling body. If this is not done, warranty will not be considered in the event of a failure.