Curved Jaw Couplings (CJ Series)
This three-piece curved jaw Coupling design was specifically designed to reduce the edge pressure of the driving lugs to the Coupling insert. These couplings are perfectly interchangeable with other German and Italian Coupling designs. Coupling Hubs are made from sintered steel. The Coupling elements, or Coupling spiders, are made from variable durometer urethane.
- Greater compensation for axial, radial and angular shaft misalignments than standard straight jaw couplings.
- Axial Plug In
- Easy Assembly
- Coupling Operating temperature Range (-40F to +212F), Max temperature of 248F
- Dampens torsional vibrations
- Multiple Coupling bore options (English, Metric, Splined, Tapered, etc…)
- No Coupling Lubrication Required
- No Metal to Metal Coupling Contact
- Urethane spiders provide high abrasion resistance and elasticity.
- Resistant to oil, dirt, sand, grease, moisture, many solvents.
- Hydraulic Pumps
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Light Generators
- Wood Working Machines
- …and many more