The Hayes “original” Flywheel Coupling absorbs vibration and shock to provide a steady dampening effect. The one-piece design gives you worry-free installation and ensures that your coupling will be installed properly the first time, every time.
Our “original” flywheel coupling is a tried and true workhorse. With over 25 years of performance in the field, we have every confidence that our flywheel couplings will work for you. Spline couplings? Bore and key couplings? Give us a call (231) 879-3372!
- SAE Housing and SAE Flywheel with Splined pump shaft
- SAE Housing and SAE Flywheel with Keyed pump shaft
- Non-SAE or Semi-SAE Flywheel and Engine Housing with Splined pump shaft
- Non-SAE or Semi-SAE Flywheel and Engine Housing with Keyed pump shaft
- Absorbs vibrations and shock loads, lengthening the life of your pump components
- Provides a steady dampening effect under load
- Designed for maximum life when operated at normal engine speeds, torque and alignment
- Rugged steel construction
- Eliminate human error with our easy one piece Design, perfect for a production environment!
- -40° to +220°F operating temperatures
- Various series for standard SAE flywheels and Non-standard flywheels including engine housings
- Competitively priced and normally in stock
This one-piece flywheel coupling is used on Off-highway construction equipment such as;
- Arial Lifts
- Bucket Loaders
- Skid Steers
- Wheeled Loaders
- Power Mulchers
- Hydro Seaders
- and much more