The Hayes “original” Flywheel Coupling absorbs vibration and shock to provide a steady dampening effect. The one-piece design gives you worry-free installation and ensures that your coupling will be installed properly the first time, every time.
Our “original” flywheel coupling is a tried and true workhorse. With over 25 years of performance in the field, we have every confidence that our flywheel couplings will work for you. Spline couplings? Bore and key couplings? Give us a call (231) 879-3372!
- SAE Housing and SAE Flywheel with Splined pump shaft
- SAE Housing and SAE Flywheel with Keyed pump shaft
- Non-SAE or Semi-SAE Flywheel and Engine Housing with Splined pump shaft
- Non-SAE or Semi-SAE Flywheel and Engine Housing with Keyed pump shaft
- Absorbs vibrations and shock loads, lengthening the life of your pump components
- Provides a steady dampening effect under load
- Designed for maximum life when operated at normal engine speeds, torque and alignment
- Rugged steel construction
- Eliminate human error with our easy one piece Design, perfect for a production environment!
- -40° to +220°F operating temperatures
- Various series for standard SAE flywheels and Non-standard flywheels including engine housings
- Competitively priced and normally in stock
This one-piece flywheel coupling is used on Off-highway construction equipment such as;
- Arial Lifts
- Bucket Loaders
- Skid Steers
- Wheeled Loaders
- Power Mulchers
- Hydro Seaders
- and much more
Hayes Manufacturing, Inc.
The evolution of Hayes Manufacturing from a small garage to a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility for stub shafts, splined couplings, flywheel couplings and drive couplings is nothing short of an American success story. The company has come a long way and is still growing.
In 1966, Hayes Manufacturing started out as a fledgling, family business in a garage in Rochester, Michigan where it was primarily a job shop. Today, Hayes makes stub shafts, flywheel couplings and drive coupling products in a 33,000 square foot facility in Fife Lake, Michigan. We employ skilled personnel who take pride in manufacturing our engine housings, drive couplings, spline couplings, pump mount plates and flywheel couplings in the USA. Hayes is certified to the ISO 9001 quality standard and the ISO 14001 environmental standard.
During all aspects of the manufacturing process of our flywheel couplings, pump mount plates, engine housings, drive couplings, stub shafts (and every one of our manufactured components), you can be sure that we employ rigorous quality standards and lean manufacturing practices. Hayes Manufacturing is constantly evolving its product line to meet the needs of customers– contact us today to discuss your application.